God saved me
It's my third poem...
Yeay!!
It is about what happened to me last night.
Hope you like my style of making a poem (by using metaphor)
----------------------------------------------------------
I was slept,
taken away by Hypnus
a while after i drink
a capsule for my cough
As a part of my society culture,
just after the clock
pointed the golden rectangle,
we have to meet at a point
so that every head can be counted
But, as i slept
i didn't realize
that i almost late for the roll
My divinities are to busy
with their daily work
that no one managed to
take me back from the Hypnus
But, God sent me His Angel
and fetch me,
right when the clock
pointed the golden rectangle
I ran to the point
for the sake of my body
as this bopy can't endure
the punishment of being late
Once again,
God save me.
For as i ran, i could feel
the time stopped
I arrived at the point
just in time.
Oh, thank you God...
for what you had done to me...
And now I realize,
that I don't have any true gods,
but You
Mulia 04/03/07
Comments are welcomed
2 Comments:
dasar gendut.
suka tidur.
makanya jangan banyak tidur.
biar nggak telat roll call
Good for people to know.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home