Hi.. Mulia's here!
I live in Singapore (I'm an Indonesian, actually). I got a scholarship to Raffles Institution, which i believe is the best school in Singapore. Horray!!
Anyway, i'd never make this blog if Mrs.Patricia Nathan (She's my English teacher) didn't tell me to do so.. Lol
I've never done this kind of thing before. So, if i made some mistakes, please tell me...
ok!? Comments are welcomed..
Hobbies: I really love to express my feelings with my poems and also my voice (yes, i love singing!)...
Sometimes, when i was in the mood, i love drawing as well
, (especially those interior design kind of things)
MeSsAgeS
This Saturday (19 May 2007), please kindly come and vote for me in the RIB idol competition as i strive to be the best... Thanx^^
Hi, i'm back again!! Know why? Coz i have to post another article for my blog assignment!! Well, hope i will do well..^^
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home